Integra for Notes
Integrate Notes Data with Microsoft Office and IBM Lotus Symphony
Integra for Notes is a solution platform which enables the integration of Microsoft Excel and Word with Lotus Notes. The solution is used either as a form of better reporting and data analysis of Notes data or so as to incorporate Office documents as a part of the business process.
Your Business can Benefit
- Leverage the power of Word and Excel allowing end-users to utilise the capabilities of these solutions such as charts, pivot tables, filters and macros to better analyse their data
- Output to Word, Excel and PDF to be emailed, saved to a Notes document, file system or printed
- Provide advanced integration and reporting for your IT department to create insightful reports from multiple and disparate sources including SAP and Oracle
- Zero footprint solution – it is a Lotus Notes database (.NSF) and does not require any separate installation of any executables, DLLs
- Non-invasive (not applicable on the web) – not requiring any modifications to your Lotus Notes installation nor does it require any changes to the design of your Lotus Notes apps
- Enables data analysis, printing, graphing, mail merge and data importation into Lotus Notes by integrating Lotus Notes with Microsoft Word®, Excel® and XML files
- Integra for Notes allows the sending of reports as attachments, utilising its in-built PDF writer, Notes Rich Text or Document Links and saving of data and/or attachments back into Lotus Notes.
Visit www.integra4notes.com Request a Quote Ask an Expert Other Collaborative Solutions