Shireburn's software solutions
are designed around core business needs, offering you the ability to do things you hadn't even thought you needed to do. The Shireburn POS
for Retail has all the functionality expected of modern POS systems. A full list of features can be found in the pdf above, but the particular features that make this POS software so well suited to the retail environment are listed below;
Control your inventory Process
- The layout, size and number of button levels of the Shireburn Point-of-sale can be customized to ensure operation at maximum speed.
- The Shireburn POS is designed for actions to be completed in a minimum number of steps.
- Work with a customizable POS screen (Bar codes or buttons) that offers immediate access to prices, availability, and stock location.
Integrate with other Solutions
- Real time data updates allow stock information to be updated automatically to and from your control hub.
- Option to create stock cards from the POS and push the information into the business inventory system
- Option to enter location transfers to and from stores and between other locations
- Option to use the POS for the scanning of items during stock taking.
- Stores copies of sales receipts from all location on the back office system
- Multi-location supports stock quantities by location including look-up of stock quantities.
Invest Slowly as you Grow
- Shireburn POS comes with the Shireburn Inventory Management System (SIMS), which eliminates duplicate data entry.
- Ability to transfer data to the Shireburn companion products making ip the Shireburn Business Suite; Shireburn Financial Manager (SFM), Shireburn Payroll and HR Manager.
- Shireburn POS pushes sales amounts to credit card devices to reduce fraud and human error
- Work with familiar applications, such as Microsoft Excel, and be able to transfer data to and from the Shireburn Inventory Management System.
Limit Employee Access and Control
- SIMS is a modular solution, allowing you to implement modules only as you require
- Drive more from your investment and keep Shireburn POS as you grow to multiple locations
- Supports the implementation of the POS at other countries, while still maintaining full inventory control from your back office system in Malta.
Improve your marketing efforts
- Critical functions such as price discrimination and discount levels are controlled as secure functions and allocated to user groups
- All transactions including price changes and the opening of the cash drawer are fully audited with date and time, as well as the user ID stamp
- Throughout 300 retail installation we have developed extensive fraud management features
- Supports the update of access rights from the back office system and does not require you to visit the location
- Target your marketing efforts based on accurate customer data.
- Comprehensive discount and promotional product and customer discount schemes
- Supports product schemes across categories of products, sales values and scheme vouchers
- Supports Customer loyalty scheme with point management
- Work with flexible pricing structures to offer special pricing to your best customers
- Supports the updates of Product Schemes centrally from your server and replicated electronically to all other sites.
Flexible ad-hoc Reporting
- Support on-line and/or off-line operations for 100% reliability, allowing uninterrupted operation during server or network outage.
- Does not require any user intervention to replicate data between the POS and the back office server
- Supports the management of POS including the update of new software versions from your server and does not require you to visit each location
For more information about Shireburn Retail POS, or to arrange a demo, please contact the Shireburn Sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst SIMS offers detailed reporting on stock management, Shireburn POS allows generation of important reports used for daily operations, such as; stock replenishments, sales by hour and revenue by sales person.
- Recognize sales trends by department, category or location, with options to compare between weeks, months, by quarter or across years.
- View results from campaigns and monitor marketing policies across stores.